I have a great product, I’m happy with my monthly sales so why should I invest in a website?
This question crosses the minds of small business owners everyday as they sip on their morning coffee. One can get lost in the available information researched on this topic so we are going to break it down for you.
Depending on who you ask the number of small business’ that don’t have a website range from 36%-50%. (Clutch 36%, CNBC 45%, WordPress 50%) If your business falls into this category could one of the following be the reason?
- You don’t feel tech savvy enough to create a website
- You have a strong presence on social media so it is not necessary
- A website is too expensive, time consuming, or complicated
- I don’t have time to get one done
If you answered yes to any of the above you’re not alone. Is it time for you to invest in a website so you can…
- Educate customers about your product and/or service
- Have all contact information & social media sites easily accessible
- Establish comfort level with customers to purchase your product or service
- Build relationships with your customers
- Collect contact details for potential clients (lead generator)
- Expand your market
- Win potential customers when they read others reviews of your product
- Share your story and vision
- Keep up with the competition who are doing business 24/7
- Appear on a search engine results page (SEO)
- Increase your profits & grow your business
- Establish an online reputation of credibility (people like reading reviews, seeing BBB & other accreditations)
If you answered YES to any of the above you are READY to build a website! There are many one stop shops for web hosting & web design which unfortunately can be limiting and hard to deal with if something goes wrong. Or, you can contact The Karlyn Group—a full service marketing & sales firm. Our process is simple: first we pinpoint the challenges that are holding your organization back, and then we solve them. From marketing & branding to website design & development, we will create a plan to bring your business to the next level! Check out some of our work and contact us to set up a free consultation.